Monday, August 24, 2015

My "Pastiche" Jewelry work




This is my jewelry "studio" workbench.  In reality, it is a counter in the Laundry room.  I have been working in enameling  copper. I call this my "Pastiche" collection…meaning a mixture of many things.  I combine copper, bronze, brass, pewter metals, with a myriad of enameled colors, which I create in my small kiln in the garage.

I combine the components into earrings and pendants strung on faux suede cording with handmade wire clasps.
Necklaces with pendants--$59-$75.

They are colorful and very eclectic!  Perfect with dressy black or casual denim.

West Valley HQ and Birt's Bistro in Surprise  are carrying my jewelry in their gift shops.  I will be participating in an Arts Festival at the Goodyear Baseball Stadium Oct 31st-Nov 1st, 2015.  
Come see me!


No comments:

Post a Comment